|6. Discount from list prices or statement of net price. 5% to 10%
7. Quantity discounts. None.
8. Prompt payment terms. '/2% 20 days.
9a. Government purchase cards are accepted at or below the micro-purchase threshold.
9b. Government purchase cards are accepted above the micro-purchase threshold.
10. Foreign items (list items by country of origin). Not applicable.
11a. Time of delivery. As negotiated with ordering activity.
11b. Expedited Delivery. As negotiated with ordering activity.
11c. Overnight and 2-day delivery. As negotiated with ordering activity.
11d. Urgent Requirements. The Contractor will note in its price list the "Urgent Requirements" clause of
its contract and advise agencies that they can also contact the Contractor's representative to effect
a faster delivery.
12. F.O.B. point(s). Destination.
13a. Ordering address: 1301 JEFFERSON AVE WACO, TX 76701-1156
13b. Ordering procedures: For supplies and services, the ordering procedures, information on Blanket
Purchase Agreements (BPA's) are found in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 8.405-3.
14. Payment address:
1301 JEFFERSON AVE
WACO, TX 76701-1156
15. Warranty provision. Standard Commercial Warranty
16. Export packing charges, if applicable. Not applicable
17. Terms and conditions of Government purchase card acceptance (any thresholds above the
micro-purchase level). Not applicable
18. Terms and conditions of rental, maintenance, and repair. Not applicable
19. Terms and conditions of installation. Not applicable
20. Terms and conditions of repair parts indicating date of parts price lists and any discounts from list
prices. Not applicable
20a. Terms and conditions for any other services. Not applicable
21. List of service and distribution points. Not applicable
22. List of participating dealers. Not applicable
23. Preventive maintenance. Not applicable
24a. Special attributes such as environmental attributes (e.g., recycled content, energy efficiency, and/or
reduced pollutants). Not applicable
24b. If applicable, indicate that Section 508 compliance information is available on Electronic and
Information Technology (BIT) supplies and services and show where full details can be found (e.g.
contractor's website or other location.) The BIT standards can be found at: www.Section508.gov/.
25. Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number. 784231219
26. Notification regarding registration in Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database. Registration
valid until 04/28/2010.